Search This Blog

Friday 14 December 2012

more than thrift ♡

HEY!

Okay, so as I said in my previous post, this blog won't focus solely on thrifting. I also frequent quite a few boot sales (Americans: in the UK we do this thing where we sell our old junk out of the 'trunks' of our cars at a specified time & place, s'abit bizarre really), and I'm keen to make my own decorations/trinkets/presents for myself and other people.

At the moment, I'm working on a photo frame and a kind of jar-ornament for my mum for Christmas. I've posted a few pictures so that you can catch a glimpse of what I'll be doing, and once it's finished I'll do a post on how I did it and what materials etc I used (that's if they turn out any good..).

Like most of us, I'm a sucker for a good deal. I know I said I don't really spend much in high street stores, but I quite regularly manage to find vouchers and coupons on the internet and so will use them in these scenarios. For example, I got 25% off in New Look and Dorothy Perkins yesterday, all in all saving myself around £20-£25. I'll also post where I manage to find things like this.

Finally, I guess I wouldn't be a 'proper' blogger if I didn't review things that I buy and use. I know that other's blogs and reviews have actually really helped me in the past, whether they've prevented me from buying something or convincing me that a product is worth it's price, so I'd like to try and do the same.

check me out and follow me on instagram : rhianaddien

s'it for now, see y'all soon. love, rhi xo


these are all of the materials I'll be being creative with!





No comments:

Post a Comment